Monday, April 5, 2010

English 341 Review

This class has probably been one of my favorites while I have been here at WSU. There hasn't been a day where I have not looked forward to going to this class. The books that we have had to read are interesting for the most part and the discussions are very entertaining to say the least.
Although I really enjoyed the class, I would have liked it if there had been more assignments or other things to do with the reading. I feel like this would have kept me and the others in the class on top of the reading and more willing to participate in class discussion. Another thing that could have made the class better was less chit chat from the ladies of the classroom, I know we were supposed to be discussing, but not what drinks we had over the weekend.
Other than that I really liked the class and could not have asked for more. You as the teacher were very helpful if we had questions and kept the mood of the classroom light which I appreciate. If I have friends who ask about this class I would definitely recommend it to them. But if I could make just one change, it would be to take out Almanac of the Dead, this book is very hard to get into and difficult to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle, next semester it'll be Alex Kuo teaching the class:)

    ReplyDelete